Enigma Soap Carving

>>  3/13/2012

I bought a new soap with a lovely parfume fragrance. Enigma soap has a soft texture and packed into a nice paper box . I have got a great pleasure to carve it. At last I made a clean job with no broken parts.
The design is carved with a thai knife.

See the whole soap carving pieces from the very first items to the last one.

enigma soap for carving

soap carving enigma design



4 коммент. :

Brenda March 14, 2012 at 6:29 AM  

I envy your artistic talents!

Selena Ze Arteest March 15, 2012 at 5:03 AM  

Thanks for all your kind comments! Brenda, I work much on it ))

Post a Comment

LEAVING A COMMENT CREATES GOOD KARMA

Tasty Query - recipes search engine

Food Communities

Carving on Foodista Half Hour Meals All recipes are on Petitchef All Cooking Sites

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP